View Single Post
Old 03-03-2015, 05:52 AM
  # 122 (permalink)  
Mel12
Stingy athlete recovery method

Originally Posted by LaViva View Post
EEK! 5 years ago I never wore make-up and now I have to wear makeup everyday just to make my skintone look even. SUCKS! I hope it's reversible ...
Dear LaViva,

I hear you! Alcohol is an Eveready Bunny Ugly Stick (tm) that never stops its infernal beating, even after one needs to escalate from makeup to the brown paper bag over the head.

Of course, I started out needing the paper bag over the head--and will probably always need it--but I still think I know what I am talking about here because my careful exercise and diet records show quantitatively the horrible effect alcohol was having on my body's hydration. I realize hydration is but one part of skin health. On the other hand, if hydration levels are so bad that one's face is shriveling like a raisin in the sun, with a W. C. Fields nose photoshopped on front for good measure, just imagine what the internal tissues are suffering. For instance, the tissues needed to stay alive. Not to mention the correlation of poor hydration with weight management problems.

Thanks for posting!

Mel