View Single Post
Old 03-02-2015, 03:47 PM
  # 129 (permalink)  
larrylive
Not again

Dang it !!!!

I think I was coming here to bitch and moan,look for sympathy and just be rotten.
But Noooo!!! AliWprok has to go and make me feel all good and useful again, just when I was thinking I was old and in the way. Thanks Ali. (Sincerely, I must assume you have been channeled by God to fan my flame)

Enough, back to this stupid story I call my life.

So ever since I got out of jail last year I have sloooowly falling into despair/depression. Things just kept seemingly pushing me down. The loss of the ReStore truck driver job really knocked me for a loop. I have spent a lot of time sleeping, 12, 14 hours a day. and inside, a nagging feeling, a suspicion, that haunts me still. Unfortunately I have been..um...removed from medical assistance. So ponder and fret I do.
Then last Tuesday I came down with the flu. That sucked. It took two days for me to get a glass of water. But I got better. Then i got real good. Something weird happened.
I feel motivated again, energetic. I see my purpose, my goal...again. Sometimes the dream seems to fade and we lose the desire to push on. That was me.
But suddenly I am up again. Now to find the path. So much work lay ahaed of me and all I want to do is get to it.

Focus focus focus.

I work on Sundays, I miss going to church. But I try to be with God through out the day, it helps.

Be Well,
Larry