Old 03-01-2015, 07:37 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
pinkpeony

Originally Posted by zoso77 View Post
pink,

What you need to do, if you think about it, is simple.

You need to make a decision about what is best for you. You need to step up and speak for yourself. You can do this. And when you make that decision, you need to be mindful that because life is often brutally unfair, you are not going to get everything you want. That's just how it goes sometimes.

Personally, when I look at the situation with your AH, I believe your daughter's senior year in high school and your dogs take a back seat to your well being. Why? Because you have been the victim of sustained emotional and psychological abuse. Your current situation is untenable. I do not foresee you successfully riding out your daughter's senior year without you paying a significant price to your emotional and mental well being.

What sort of price are you willing to pay to free yourself from this situation? That is the question you have to ultimately answer, pink.
I feel so guilty that I wasn't able to give my children the great childhood that I wanted for them because I was so wrapped up in my depression, and everything with AH.

It is extremely important to me that I be here for and let my daughter finish her senior year. The last three months is where everything fun happens for them! I know my daughter, she will feel abandoned by me, as she already does her father.

So I guess that's more important to me than what I have to put up with for 12 more weeks.
It is brutally unfair but dammit, I want to fight for the two things that are most important to me and my happiness.