Thread: Opiate User
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2015, 05:07 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
meowmeow0000

Opiate User

Hi! I am 23. I first tried painkillers when I was 18 and only used them occasionally... For the last year and half I have been using much more heavily. Recently, I have been able to take 50mg of hydrocodone throughout the day. This is obviously a lot more compared to when 5mg was enough to make me happy.

I took 10mg today (all I have left) and would like to go ahead and quit while I am somewhat ahead. Fortunately, I am moving to my home state and have no intention of getting any from my long ago connection. However, I am definitely nervous that I will "give in" and contact him.

I constantly think about them and become excited when I know I will be getting some. I'm always bored when I don't have them and become very depressed. I'm happier, nicer, more outgoing, and more positive when I'm high... But I know they will eventually really damage my life.

I just want to be a sober sally so badly, lol. I don't want to drink, smoke weed, smoke cigarettes, or take pills anymore. I really don't want to hurt my family and friends by becoming a full blown addict.

I was hoping that this forum would be a nice place to get support and give support as well...

Thank you for reading!