View Single Post
Old 02-28-2015, 05:35 PM
  # 325 (permalink)  
chicory

(((Amy))) glad you are getting to just stay in tomorrow and rest up. and feed and love on the kitties
I am going to avoid any travel in snow or ice, or whatever we are going to get.. I don't even watch the weather much anymore.. sick sick of it I say!

I am sorry if I have not been very communicative lately. I don't know what's wrong with me...just grumpy, burned out at work, feeling insecure on SR for some reason.. (thinking people are mad at me.. it makes me quiet.. and then I probably seem unfriendly) just not myself lately. my son is depressed and wants things to get better, but he does not seem to know how to do the leg work! He thinks differently, I know that.. but I still get upset because I still have that urge to try to 'fix things', make him cheery , etc.. but I feel that I need to let him feel the misery, so he will be motivated to make changes on his own. its a stressful thing though. old habits, you know?

I am so grateful for SR. and for the Hen house. I guess everyone is going through stuff, and it makes it feel shaky.. but we will be alright and still be here for each other.

love you guys and gals.
chic