View Single Post
Old 02-28-2015, 05:25 PM
  # 324 (permalink)  
Impurrfect

That dog had some serious bladder capacity!! Poor Moose and his frozen "trotters", as LeeLee says.

jynx - so glad you are getting out and meeting people! I really miss the folks I worked with at my volunteer job. I'm reading their emails to see if they have a dinner, any time soon, that I could go to. They're only open when I work.

LeeLee - Sounds great on your events. Totally love that you are helping and feeding the homeless. Most are probably out there through no fault of their own. I didn't USED to feel that way until I met little Max, his mom and g'ma at the old restaurant who were homeless because mom got downsized.

Chic - Hope work goes fast and you are home again.

I thought I was going to take dad to TN to get his van, but the ice/snow set them behind, too, so van is not ready.

I let the cats out on the deck, as it was a pretty day. Kitty tried to come up, ended up sitting on the edge of the fence with Mots and Tiger howling at her. I called her onto the carport (out of their sight) and gave her a bowl of food. Am hoping that shelter will take her, but it will probably be next weekend before I can take her.

I'm really achy today, for some reason. Am doing laundry, will have to put the sheets back on the bed AROUND Tiger.

Rain is moving in, tonight, for about a week. Tomorrow will be a good day to be home

Hugs and prayers,

Amy