View Single Post
Old 02-28-2015, 08:02 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
KeepinItReal

Lily - I have lightly planned - and have room for adjustments. I didn't make any set times for anything except once - the whole the week - which is on Easter and the last day there.

I have been to Disney with my AH and RAH twice before. One time with me also being an addict and using. (I'm so thankful to be sober) Another time when he first came home from Oklahoma and we had not seen him in 6 months. It was great for the kids to celebrate him coming home. The point being - no matter what he's doing or not doing - i'm going to have a great time with the kids. I don't expect anything from him. We also have walkie-talkies and I have expressed that if he can't get up we would meet him in the park.
I don't think things will go badly.
Monday is his suboxine apt. so he will get a script for 3 weeks and then go back 1 more time before we leave to get a month script. So, as long as he keeps up with his maintenance drugs things will be tolerable to super fun and enjoyable no matter what. I just hate how the subs allow him to use intermittently. He's hurting himself and I don't cater to him. If he's sick I act like it's abnormal and tell him how sick he is - and leave. BYE BYE - Going to have fun with the kids!!!
I'm excited to go on our trip.