View Single Post
Old 02-28-2015, 03:08 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Jane11

Pink, so sorry for this horrible situation. I know what it's like to have the constant niggling of wanting to check your partners phone- I did. Actually, I never was 'that' person but he made me into that with how he behaved- not only the lies and going AWOL for days, but because he was obsessed with checking my phone, computer, laptop, everything- messages, pictures- all of it. So on the end I figured well I will check his as he surely has something to hide if he checks mine. I didn't find much as he deleted most stuff (although he told me he just didn't have much in there), but one time I did find incoming and outgoing calls to a woman he said he had blocked. I called him on it and of course I was wrong, she had called him not the other way round (how if that person is blocked)?? To this day I never got an answer and actually now it's bugging me again since I bring it up, but I guess my point is you don't want to be that woman who comes off as 'crazy' and he's making you into her, and in addition to that no good ever comes of checking his phone- even if you do find things they won't be nice and you may never get the actual answers or explanation about them anyhow.

You have enough 'proof' from what I have read from your posts that this man is horrible to you and detrimental to your mental and physical health, don't bother searching for more- instead use your time productively to try and plan how and when you will get away from him and start to live a happy life again with your daughter.

PS. I am not implying in any way at all that you are actually crazy, I hope it doesn't read like that what I mean to say is that being in these situations can make us feel like we are going crazy and behave in ways that in a 'normal' relationship we wouldn't- I intend no offence at all, hope that makes sense