View Single Post
Old 02-27-2015, 10:14 PM
  # 321 (permalink)  
Lenina

(((jay))) ardy lost her job along with the rest of the employees as their management in WI (Gov. Scott Walker and the "right to work" State) decided to hire twice as many college kids for 20 hours a week and pay them minimum wage. Nothing like a unstable workforce to undermine the economy and rest assured I will not be buying anything from the State of Wisconsin. In fact, I am hoping someone takes up an collection to send Scott Walker to Syria to see off ISIS as he claims he can, since he successfully dealt with 100,000 protesters.

so, I'm doing fine. Surgery went very well, painless but for the shots of lidocaine. I had to keep my leg elevated for the first 48 hours and then again for another 48 hours. (sorry you asked,huh? LOL)

I will be OK enough to for a couple of events tomorrow. One is a fund raiser for a group I admire and do volunteer for when I'm home. It's working on getting housing and food for the homeless here in my town.

the other event I have to choose between are a birthday party for a much loved friend or this fund raiser concert with a singer I really like. Hubs isn't too fond so I think it might be the birthday party. In a bar. Sure to be a total debauch but maybe we can slip out early.

So, what are you doing for fun these days, other than plotting ways to get the Moose dog to write his name in the snow? yes, I know you menfolk do such things. I'm not a total innocent. LOL

love from Lenina