View Single Post
Old 02-26-2015, 09:45 PM
  # 34 (permalink)  
Boleo
Laozi Old Man

I was asking people with similar a mindset how they use something to their benefit that they might not totally agree with or understand, but seems to help a lot of people. You sound like the close-minded one, and honestly, you just sound desperate and weird responding to a random thread that by the sound of it wasn't directed at you in any way.
I don't post here because I am narrow minded. I post here because I catch hell from both religious fanatics and hardcore atheists harboring huge resentments towards people in the middle of the belief/disbelief spectrum.

This is the closest thing I have to a safe zone. And I appreciate the fact that there are more broadminded people here than anywhere else. I don't expect everyone here to share my ideas. I just expect to get some objective feedback. Not extreme pro/con religious radicalism.

If you are harboring huge resentment towards broadminded people, don't blame me. This is not a atheists only forum. Secular 12 step recovery is where people in the middle are supposed to meet.