View Single Post
Old 02-26-2015, 09:12 AM
  # 82 (permalink)  
Butterfly
Baby Steps

feelinggreat - so do I I wish I could far away and never have to see or hear from him again. its hard when he calls every morning to collect ds I really look forward to school holidays when i know he wont be at my home for that period of time.

I find it hard with the kids going to see him and i get annoyed sometimes thinking how could they want to see him after he walked out to drink and hardly sees them, but i have to remember that no matter what he is still their dad and they love him. I get anxious thinking what is he telling them, is he blaming me. My anxiety has increased in recent weeks as im sure you have been able to tell from my meltdown!!

DD made me dinner last night for comig home and then DS said about watching a movie together, it was so lovely but I immediately thought whats going on, why are they being nice, what do they know that I dont. DD sat in the car with AH for half an hour then came back in and we all watched a movie. Honestly my anxiety is going mad I cant even enjoy my kids wanting to spend time with me and do something nice for me!!

REdatlanta, i suppose for me, we were great when the occassions drink didnt play a part in our marriage