Old 02-22-2015, 09:06 AM
  # 273 (permalink)  
MesaMan

Red Hotz

Light Snow starting to come down on us in W. CO; the same White Stuff that lilac0721 is seeing. Temps in the 20s and 30s. Not bad, since it's generally dry 'round here.

Da Wife wanted to make Pancakes from scratch. So, I contributed my Guy Part, and got some Italian Snausages goin'. Our local Sunday Morning Radio starts about now. We call it 'The Swami Hour'. Soothing stuff, like Indian Chants, or Celtic material. Some Madrigal Choirs, too, which I really like. When I'm doin' absolutely nuffin, I like to ease into it.

Got the Errands done in Sun yesterday, since we knew we might get slammed over the next few days. Nuffin like the East Coast, though.

Here's the Webcam from around Boulder/Denver. They are getting slammed in this Arctic Air Event. Snow on warm Roads = Ice. Massive Traffic Jams yesterday. The Rockies blocked us from all that Canadian Air Guano.

Boulder Flatiron Webcam

Della1968 mentioned 'Red Hot' [love it], so here's a lil remake of that 1957 Hit. My Band pretty much did this same Schtick about the same years. Good fun in Honkee Tonks with Jitterbuggers. Hee hee, the Site Filters here blocked the usual spelling of the word 'Honkee'. My Scottish Caucasian-ness remains un-offended! Now, where'd I put my Sunscreen?

'Red Hot' ~ Robert Gordon ~ Link Wray

-----