Old 02-22-2015, 05:15 AM
  # 249 (permalink)  
2Wheelterror

Hey all im here still sober. My life has been spun upside down, not even sure how to start. Thursday morning i awoke to my cat not moving and he was in bad shape brought him to the vet and well there was nothing they could do so he was put down. Old age got the best of him and now he's with his brother in kitty heaven. I was very late for work because of this and they ended up letting me go on friday saying i was taking to much time off. I was really mad about this but it really was a blessing.

I made a bunch of phone calls on friday and had a plan set in motion.I've been packing my stuff and its kinda sad i have only a few boxes of things mostly tools. Sorry rambling now, sometimes life is like a etch a sketch and. needs a good shaking to start over. I have decided to move to Florida to live with my half sister because it will be easier for me to get around because of public transportation.
So I'm gonna through caution to the wind and wing it from here on out. This isn't the first time I've done a radical move and i usually land on my feet.

Ok I'm done rambling for now, gotta get back to packing and sorting out my stuff. Stay sober peeps