Old 02-21-2015, 06:46 AM
  # 189 (permalink)  
MesaMan

What, Me Hurry?

A lil U.K. slant to this Post, with the Song Title below summing up what condition my condition is in.

High Clouds here now, with a significant Winter Storm moving in over the Mountains. Some Snow here, too, but nuffin like the N.E.. Just some necessary augmentation of our lagging Snowpack/Water Supply.

We went off one Scotland Trip to find the 'Weekend' House for Tull's Founder Ian Anderson. He'd given all sorts of clues on the back of an Album I saw in a German Record Store; part of a Geocaching-type Contest. The House was on ~25,000 stunning Acres, and he gave it away to the John Muir Society. Workaholic that he is, he rarely got up to it. We did have his 'Strathaird Salmon'; 'farmed' right there in the Bay adjacent. My Pix are at another House, so this Pic snagged off of Google Earth will have to do.

Not all that much planned today. Perhaps some inside Work on our Guest Cabin/Gym/Shop/Garage Complex that I've been wiring at a leisurely pace. I save such Tasks for marginal Weather days. Sobriety helps in planning doing nothing. And, in planning doing something.-)

Maybe one of my famous 'Clear The Fridge' Breakfast Burritos later...

'Alive & Kicking' ~ Simple Minds

-----