View Single Post
Old 02-19-2015, 05:42 PM
  # 325 (permalink)  
Della1968

Cristina you are so stinking cute! I love hats myself in fact I probably have too many.

My DWI situation...I had one 9 years ago so this one is considered a felony. The judge set my bail at 10,000 and I was in jail 3 days. I have never been in jail quite a new experience. It could definitely be worse I could never have lived with myself if I had hurt someone. The DA refuses to deal at all so I have to be indicted then maybe he will deal. So I am looking at felony probation. My work requires travel for training in fact I am supposed to go to California for training in April. Not sure I will even be able to depending on where I am at with this whole thing.

I signed myself up for outpatient I am just having a hard time my job is a 30 minute commute and outpatient is 20 minutes away. Right now I just feel like such a burden. I have to get rides everywhere and I am also terrible at asking for help. I am used to trying to fix things for people and now I just feel so dependent. Just all getting too me lately.

Hope you all are doing well. I promise to catch up on all the posts and see how everyone is I get up at 5 and my outpatient is 3 days a week till 8 so it makes for a long day. Love to all.