View Single Post
Old 02-19-2015, 05:15 PM
  # 324 (permalink)  
Copper442

Okay, checking in super quick. I read everything but I can't reply to everyone. I'm way too exhausted and a bit brain dead after hours of painful manual labor in -12 degree weather today.

However, I got time to shout out a very lively, lovely, heart-felt HELLO to Cristina!!! It's so nice to have you with us! I can't wait to get to know you. Be careful around ol' Tonks. He is the troublemaker in the group!

Brynn, sweetheart you have had my heart all day today. Every time I turned around I was thinking about you. I hope you've been able to enjoy your day back at work. Take care of you, sweetness. Keep my heart as long as you need it. It's yours.

Della and Mld, I'm really hoping for some swift resolution of your respective situations. I've been there. Know they suck. Keep your respective chins up, ladies. Ha ha....respective chins. I'm sleepy

BigShoe!! Enjoy Poland for all of us! Keep pushing on sober, buddy!

Much love to Kitty, West, Erin, Fabl, ahhh, dang I know there is more DAX, and I'm sorry to anyone I missed. Holy crap, Mama B, can't forget about you or MAX. My brain is in the microwave I believe. Sorry guys, I love you all very dearly.

Tonks, you're my bud. Nuff said.

Bodhi, I'm so glad you are still sober. Do what works for you. Even if that means a bit of distance here. It's all about living sober by whatever means necessary. Love ya!

Okay, whew! That's the best I've got tonight. Love you all!