Thread: i am standing
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2015, 06:31 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
airshy

i am standing

This is a long time coming. I do not know where or how it came about but I need allies whom I always seek. Allies of any form who stand with the remembrance of Whom they are from, as I have stood alone in this particular struggle for too long.

I have lost others and much of my own time (life) to drinking. I have had long beautiful sober periods and harsh cycles of wanting to not See anymore. Last fall I finished an alternative spiritual book that took me many years to complete. I have written for many years and this particular project was special, and since it has been done I have found myself not knowing what to do. Unread and unheard, when it was all a gift anyway and not meant for anything other than the extension of Love. kingsofpeace is the website if you are interested ...it is a free book.

I do not know what is next but I need to stop walking in sadness to this hole with my eyes open. I long to fly again, and Hear again. I long not to be alone and here I reach out in this small way with a trepid hand my brother and sister can feel me just a little bit. I can help you in many ways, but cannot offer my help in something I have not overcome myself. I am asking for your prayers and love.
Sincerely.