Thread: I saw HIM today
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2015, 09:44 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
freetosmile

I saw HIM today

Don't get me wrong- I'm not going to act on this feeling- but I do need to discuss it.

I met AH tonight- I had dinner with him while the kids went to youth group.

I saw HIM. The man I fell in love with. I know it is probably the vacuum- but I had posted previously that this jail thing did do *something* to him. He hasn't been the same since. Hitting meetings EVERY day- meditating, regular counseling and CD counseling.

He came after me ( via text) the other day...the "who, what when, where" questions and that DID tick me off, but he quickly recognized the behavior and made amends.

He does state he wants to come home, but he understands and has not blamed me at all for calling the police on him. I don't feel ANY resentment from him for doing that.

And then tonight- it was just GOOD company, ya know? I actually ENJOYED myself. I drove home with a smile.

I know, I know...this is not going to be long-lasting. I'm not moved enough by it to get "hope". I'm just observing my own feelings to this.

In other news- that 19 year old kid I mentioned a few threads ago-- will NOT leave me alone. He flirts with me CONSTANTLY! I was flattered at first, but now I'm just like- really? I mean this kid has even gone so far to say that we could have an affair and keep it quiet.......uh.......