Thread: 30 days
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2015, 04:18 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
immri

30 days

Longest time sober in years. I used to lie about going a month but I think honestly the last time I got anywhere near that was at about 16 or 17 years old.
Very up and down week or so, today especially. I was really looking forward to 30 days it sounds nice to me(ocd brain) but I was very depressed and irritable today and have had huge cravings. On the upside I had a great meeting tonight at my AA homegroup and a nice bus ride home listening to music
I'm hating being home in bed now though I'm exhausted but my brain won't stop, so I'm just getting angry at everything and working myself up into an anxious mess. I reallyyy want to drink, but I wont.
Wow that was all pretty pointless guess I just needed to get that out, what I really came here to say was to acknowledge how big a deal it is to me to get this time sober so that id hopefully be less likely to screw it up, this place along with AA meetings are helping me be accountable and honest
I'm reading here everyday even when I don't post, so thank you all for being here