Old 02-14-2015, 06:54 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
tears

So depressed I can't stand being inside my own head!

I have been fortunate to not have had to deal with this level of depression in a long time. Going on a solid week now. Slept all day Friday. haven't done that in a long time.

Problem is...I've changed a lot since my last bad depression. I now know better than to let my emotions go out into the world for people to see. Why? Because very few give a damn, & those who do can't really do anything to help. So, being a negative Nancy only seems to push people further away. & I dont want to make things worse for myself this time around by pushing people away.

That said, it's like I'm itching to scream & cry out for any kind of warmth & attention. Wth? It's not like I don't have people in my life who love me & some who would even do anything I asked, because I rarely ask for anything. But knowing that seems to do nothing to alleviate anything.

I understand being depressed, but why do I feel such an overwhelming urge to talk about it, post to social media, text people who I wish I meant more to, etc.???