Old 02-13-2015, 09:44 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
bird13

wow. I have many times thought about this thread without knowing it existed. haha!! like, "what would a normal person freaking think right now!!!"

Normies only have to "sleep light" when they have a new born and need to wake up suddenly. Not when they have a drunk partner passed out on the living room floor again about to choke on his vomit which is every single month.

Normies don't have to worry about whether their partner will remember the talk they had about relationship issues

Normies don't have to worry about their partner throwing them under the bus in front of friends and strangers at random from the mood swings of alcoholism

Normies don't have to worry about the insanity of a drunk cheating partner who a.) doesn't remember therefore it didn't happen despite being caught b.) doesn't call it cheating by some weird technicality c.) responds with, stop trying to control my life. haha!!!

Normies don't abhor holidays and social functions. Normies don't feel anxiety about the night going smoothly once they get home with their spouse.

Normies dont understand the gut wrenching sadness and difficulty in loving the real person and hating the alcoholic.

Normies after a breakup can cook themselves dinner without randomly having a panic attack in the middle of it because they are wondering if their ex is laying face down dead in a ditch somewhere

Normies don't have to "make their peace" with the breakup b/c the person may die anytime and that may have been the last thing they said/did with them. Normies are so lucky!!!!

And Normies don't have to worry about their partner feeling like the victim when they are actually the culprit.

Normies don't cringe every single time a server comes to the table and asks that dreaded question, " Can I get you guys something to drink?" ahhhhh.

Normies don't feel the deep depression and sadness every time they pass by a bar or restaurant with people visibly drunk and drinking.