View Single Post
Old 02-09-2015, 05:02 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
lizatola

Originally Posted by SeriousKarma View Post
My STBXAH came by the other day after spending time with our daughter, and hung out for a bit like he normally does. It was nice. I gave him some food. We talked about some stuff. He was here about two hours. A bit longer then normal, which was fine, but after about an hour or so I started thinking "When is he going to leave so I can have my lovely home all to myself. Come on dude. Leeeeeeeeaaaaaaaavvvvvveeeeeee."

I loved being married, but being single has it's perks too. Namely, being queen of my own castle.

Welcome to the club Queen Lizzy!
Funny, but I thought AH was going to be gone tonight as he is traveling to CA. For the past 3 years he always has left on Monday and come back on Thursday. Well, for some unknown reason he is leaving TOMORROW!!! UGH! I am still packing up small stuff, organizing things, getting ready to go clean over at the new house tomorrow, and he's sitting here watching me fly around the house doing stuff. It's quite uncomfortable.....

I am so tired and worn out and I feel like I am fighting fear at every turn. Doing my best to stay positive. I think being tired just doesn't help and I am so behind in my organizational stuff and half my stuff is here and half is at the new place, etc.

Temporary problem, I know, but still.......just tired.