Old 02-09-2015, 10:34 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
MissFixit

Hi Pippi,

Couple things:

1. If he was normal and healthy (and operated that way), you would not be divorcing. That is not the case here.

2. Maybe you are realizing what a nightmare you have been living in with AH and that there are many normal healthy men out there. I was stuck for a while b/c I could not figure out why I chose the men I did. What was wrong with ME???? Therapy helped me to realize that I had a "broken picker" and needed to work on myself for a while to identify why that was and how to move forward without making poor choices.

3. The pics are totally in line with A LOT of narcissists out there. You are really lucky to be done with him (for the most part). What is sad is that your kids are stuck with him forever as their dad. As they get older they might have issues with themselves or in romantic relationships because of growing up with his disfunction. You have the pleasure of living and showing them how to live in reality and with integrity that AH can not ever teach them. Ultimately, you and kids are better off away from someone like him.