Old 02-09-2015, 06:17 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
PinkGstring

I'm 39 abusing it since I was 20. (1995) Became a real serious problem in 2004 adiction became reality. First tolerance 6-12 a day. 2006 moved to Australia luved with my ex that was between me and my alcohol use I wasn't allowed to drink more than 6 at the time only on Wednesday and weekends. Hiding it lying about is sneakily drinking when she left the house to go play sport.
2013 split up things went down hill very fast, adiction out of control.
14-18 bottles of full strenght veer a night and about 24-30 a night in the weekends.

Black outs every night hangovers at work every morning.
Now 2015 ended up in hospital with severe chest pains.
Went to GP to check hospital reports she asked me if I drink much I ofcourse lied but cried and told her yes.
She wanted a full blood test done . Liver kidneys cholesterol red bloodcell count.

I'm diagnosed with inflamed liver, my cholesterol is 9.4!!! Should be 4 heart attack levels im on, I am anemic, malnourished, elevated bloodpressure and glucose levels are bit high but not alarmingly high.
Last months I always felt emberrassed going to the bottle o to get my cartons.

Enough for me to either choose left or right. I made the decision to quit!
Gp asked me if i was sure i could reduce the intaje, i told her that that is not how my body and brauns work it is all or nothing.
That same night i passed out Saturday tge 17th Jan. 32 beers. Woke up at 4 pm Sunday the 18th
Dry since (22 days now) and not missing it surprisingly, but im on Campral though.