View Single Post
Old 02-05-2015, 08:37 PM
  # 34 (permalink)  
Katchie

CR was great. Just another million tears bawled with people that understand. My sweet neighbor saved me by taking me to a movie after CR. Of course that didn't prevent AH from calling to just "check in" before he goes to bed. When he couldn't get ahold of me he called one of my sons; of course not one of the adopted boys, but my youngest bio son.

I do feel a little bit depressed, but its my own fault. I had a glimpse of the real him and I took it hook line and sinker. I really new better. It makes me angry. I felt like I was making such good headway. I don't know.

I still think moving to my g'mothers old house could be a good move. The plumbing is fixed and I called someone to give me an estimate on replacing the back sliding door thats cracked and missing a lock as well as the badly cracked window over the kitchen sink. I bleached/scrubbed the old cast iron tub and the pink tile, replaced the back toilet that was so bad there was no way in heck I would stick my hand down there to clean it!!! My step dad hadn't flushed it in 2 years! He hadn't fixed the plumbing that leaked all under the house so he just didn't flush and then decided he would just go to the quick shop to use their bathroom down the street. GROSS! But I will get it in shape. Talked to the boys about moving there and of course none are keen on that idea but would rather be with me than stay here with their dad. Smart.

I learned earlier today that my dad is coming to town. My AH doesn't know this and I pray when we go see my kids play tomorrow night that my dad doesn't say anything to him or try to lecture him. I wouldn't put it past him. Praying things don't get real interesting.

Thank you guys for always being here; don't know what I'd do without all of you! HUGS!!