View Single Post
Old 02-04-2015, 12:52 PM
  # 198 (permalink)  
Elseware

Kadidee, you have changed since last year. Seems like you would have been in a much more nervous state about your, dare I say "delinquent" students. In the past you probably would have taken all the responsibility for their poor performance on your self. Now you are stopping to think it through before laying blame at your own feet. I think this shows great growth. And strength of character. To change like this and be able to acknowledge this to yourself.......hurray for you

Oceanlady, Isn't it amazing how when you stop the drinking and drugging, happy hour becomes boring hour? I always make sure I arrive a little late for a party so I don't have to sit through it! I understand from the news reports you've had epic snow. I bet you can't wait to get to Florida! Here, it's like the winter that never came. It's been in the 50's and even 60's all winter. With some rain. More like California. The ski resorts here are going to go broke. Same with last year. This will be the 2nd year in a row of no skiing for me. Boo!