View Single Post
Old 02-04-2015, 12:30 PM
  # 477 (permalink)  
ee1979

Originally Posted by pinklinzangel View Post
Ee, this applies to you too 😊 welcome back. It's so very hard, and you've done a brave thing by posting today.
Things are bad for you. ........I'm so glad you posted today and didn't leave it, it may have been even worse.

You may seem to have everything, but that doesn't make the way you feel inside any less important, you deserve to not feel miserable everyday, and I wonder if you might consider talking to your doc, you seem very low and vulnerable, maybe get some antidepressants just to help you ride through until it's a little easier? They may help.

You took control today by posting. You know what you want to do. We are here to support you every day. Every single day. We need you too! Big hugs to you my friend xxx
Thank you. I can't deny anymore that I need to completely stop drinking for good. There were lots of "Im going to stop for a few months" discussions with my wife, but in the end I always planned to drink again at some point. Sitting in a police station cell last night next to a drug dealer made me realise that something is seriously freaking wrong right now...