View Single Post
Old 02-04-2015, 08:48 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
unease7

Question Husband is so insecure

This morning he decided to get up with me as I get up before the kids in order to watch TV, drink some coffee and just try to wake up a little before I have to start getting ready for work and make the kids breakfast , help them get ready for school. So it can be nice on these rare occasions when he gets up with me and we are able to spend a little time together and talk before the morning gets hectic, but this morning I was watching Sons of Anarchy (TV show) and to be fair the lead character is very attractive but its otherwise a show most guys would like. Well he fixed his coffee and then preceded to walk straight back upstairs into the our bedroom turned the TV on and shut the door leaving me in the living room alone. All because of what I was watching on TV and apparently his insecurity and fragile little ego or paranoia , I would never act that way, not if I wanted to spend time with him I would not care what he was watching if my intentions were good but that's the problem, I don't think his intentions are ever good when your heart is in the right place you don't treat people this way It was more important to him to try and make me feel bad (which I did not) than to actually spend a few minutes talking to me this morning the sad truth is all this did was push me farther away , bring my wall up a little bit higher, make me even more uncomfortable around him and help me to see who he truly is . Has anyone else experienced things like this?