View Single Post
Old 02-04-2015, 08:43 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
ardy

Really you are going to cut out Sugar... sorry have to roll on the floor with laughter. for a minute... Ed was up to 4 pounds of white sugar 3 pounds of brown sugar honey by the bottle and candy ice cream and Hostess products until about 2 years ago.. kids and beans let me tell you about drugs and drink what will you go to next..
he can go thro 14 bags of Cheetos in a week or 9 huge bags of preztels in a week. not to mention junk foods that are to be lower in cal.. hahaahhah
puddings jello yogut stuff and then cheese.. give up

Try to just do a tiny bit instead.. balance balance balance meat potatoe veg and a little cake not the the whole dinner for one person...

stop just for a minute take a good look at your life.. what have you got piles of
books clothes DVD's flash drives toys cars food junk junk junk and what for. you can only wear so many clothes and when the DVDS hit 400 in your house .. what are you really watching.. to pack and move for us.. Ed has 19 WWI trunks with comic books 11 trunks with magazines 500 boxes of books and that is not counting the library we have that has books on selves.. and two rooms of clothes.. 4 boxes of hats gloves scarves shoes people shoes don't even get me started.. when he is reading there are 4 tv's playing and 5 computers running.. can he handle it all. why ... what is he really enjoying not a damn thing... and the computers and tvs run all night long... go to turn one off and guess who the crazy person is...

Food ... just wish we could go back to dinner on a big blanket on the living room floor after work for the day. with hot food for two. something on tv and just the two of us rolled up in the blanket... and then sleep he slept like a baby.. and I always felt better the next day.. wish I could get him to balance just for a whole 30 days so we could have 1 day that was like that so long ago... I can dream... so can you....