View Single Post
Old 02-03-2015, 11:20 PM
  # 463 (permalink)  
sthlondonab

Good morning everyone!

Hey Pink - it's cold but there's cloud cover so it's not as bad as last night! Hoping your recovery is going well and you are on the mend! Did you choose any holidays yet? Also, I have not forgotten about the colour run, so I will take a look tonight. Don't let that tooth get to you!!

1step - you have this! Keep doing the AA stuff and reaching out there and on here. And be kind to yourself. Baby steps.

Rah - glad to see you are doing good.

Cute - great to see you getting something from your meeting. I like the gay one I go to too. I came to the conclusion it doesn't matter whose number I get - male or female - as long as we can keep each other sober! Wishing you a good day.

Scooter - your recipes sound great! I must do some more home baking stuff.

Choobie - get well soon and get the sleep you need

Ultra - good luck on the West Coast!

Determined - keep the quotes coming! I usually pick them up and lunchtime UK which is a great midday boost :-)

It's great to see lots of check ins.

Today is 6 months for me. Wow. I am so grateful and the change in my life in this time is huge. Thank you team A!

Going to have a normal work day today and some quiet time tonight and I will celebrate on the weekend by doing something for me.

And, I wanted to say to you all six months feels easier than three when I was all anxious and wanted a drink 'reward' The thought of doing that seems pretty alien now. We can do it !!