View Single Post
Old 02-02-2015, 11:38 AM
  # 496 (permalink)  
courage2
p***enger

Hello, friends!

Welcome, Esspee & Markus8 & GTTC! Welcome back, maggpie666999 – we missed you Whether you’re a regular here, new to SR, new to this thread, just coming back, counting days or counting years, struggling or striding, this is a safe place & we’re glad you’re here!

Congratulations to Peacehappyness on 3 Beautiful Months of sobriety, to Findingtheway on 4 Fantastic Months, and to Alysheba on 11 Heavenly Months! And because every day is a milestone, congratulations to all and thanks for being here with me today!

Here’s the list of those who made part of their commitment to sobriety include posting on this thread from about noon February 1 to noon, February 2, New York local:

1newcreation
airwick
altoids
Alysheba
ANewDayNYC
Aquarain
BarbieKen
biminiblue
Bubovski
BuddinK
Carlotta
Cascabel
ChickChick
ChloeRose63
Coldfusion
courage2
DaneK
daxemus
Dee74
Della1968
EJM824
erfra7
Erratic
Esspee
Findingtheway
ForgiveMeAll
FormerBeerLover
fromadistance
Gilmer
Goat
goose333
Grateful11
grtgrandpa
GTTC
HeartsAfire
Hevyn
Jack16
jsm273
Kaneda8888
Kiya
Kris47
least
Lostmyoffswitch
maggpie666999
Marcher13
Markus8
martina12
Peacehappyness
Purpleknight
SarahB60
savarna
SoberLeigh
soberwolf
sthlondonab
strategery
Tang
tootsl1
venuscat
zeppodog

What could be more snug than a ship’s cabin? A place for everything, and everything in its place.

This is a second-class two-berth cabin from the SS Mooltan, a P&O Steam Navigation Company vessel launched in 1923 and retired in 1954. She steamed a route from England through the Suez Canal to Australia and did service as an armed merchant cruiser in WWII. DaneK, I wonder how this compares to your quarters at sea?

I wish you all calm seas and no rough weather, and look to see you on my next horizon!