View Single Post
Old 02-01-2015, 05:06 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
biminiblue

Originally Posted by PinkGstring View Post
I slept only 5 hours again don't know how I'm going to perform at work sooo tired
I'm worried when they take the Campral off me that I will relaps what is the best way to sort this out?

I feel very good not drinking nil cravings atm. Hope it stays that way once I'm of the campral.
Indeed full price is $168 but im only paying 35 ish medicare covers it all rehab clinic is fre psycologist is free not that she's any useful thoug!
She just finished her degree can tell she's a newbee. But I'll visit her anyways.

It's more reprogramming my brains to live a different lifestyle I suppose.
Taking one day at the time.

my family and friends live back home in Holland 8.5 hours tome diffetence

Thanks girls
I would say you are also tired because you're taking the Campral. It is like any other medication and it has some big side effects. I just looked them up and a lot of what you are experiencing could be from the drug.

When I stopped drinking, it took a while before I started feeling normal-ish. I didn't use any medical intervention, but at two weeks I was no where near feeling energetic or normal. It just took time. I've learned I don't do well on any prescribed meds, so I don't take them. As far as increased energy, exercise and a healthy diet are the best things I've found. Exercise also helps me sleep a good eight hours.

I've worked at pretty stressful jobs for months at a time with five hours of sleep. It wasn't fun, but it's possible.

Keep working at it, you'll figure it out.