Thread: Quitting Oxy
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2015, 11:20 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
jt22

Do not snort suboxone... Or anything else.

I also felt suboxone just made things worse for me, withdrawals felt more intense and lasted longer than other opiates. Some seem to have success though, but i just found it to be substituting. 3 months isnt that long you can fix this. Youre very aware to realize the troubles it can cause in just 3 months instead of letting years go by. Im not just saying this, you can do it, try not to substitute with any mind altering substance and just get through it. Youll be happy you did.

Also ditch anything/anyone in your life associated with those drugs, if you dont do that you will not stay clean. I had to let go of many close friends childhood friends after a long time of ignoring this rule, which kept leading me back to the **** whether it was days weeks months or years down the road. Change your number, delete numbers, etc. You can be your own worst enemy if you know someone's number to get stuff off of so dont save anyones number. I also would always get blindsided by those random texts/calls that someone had stuff asking if i needed something.

Good luck man keep posting here it helps