Thread: I messed up ??
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2015, 01:46 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
aldo1981

I messed up ??

Right so I messed up, I was doing well I drank on Friday believe it or not it was not because of any bad feelings or stress it because I was happy ? After 17 weeks sober I have thought about drinking every day not because I wanted to get drunk but thinking about times when I would be going out or having a garden party ,, BBQ that kind of thing I thought in My head I would give up and get better and one day I would be able to have a few drinks. I was out and had a meal and drinks then a few when I got home I felt ok but in the morning I felt so guilty with myself and all the friends I have made on (SR) so sorry everyone. I am looking at this as a set back but I will get through it I suppose people in my position have had similar issues and got back to where they where so I will try. so that was it I don't feel the need to drink any time soon because I want to feel good again and work through this any advice would be appreciated and please believe me all your help in the past was not wasted .