View Single Post
Old 01-31-2015, 06:37 AM
  # 454 (permalink)  
MLD51
Giving up is NOT an option.

Good morning littermates!
Just got caught up on reading posts. This is an active group!

Copper - great news on the walking thing! Hope it goes well and you are up and moving soon!

Dax - you are truly blessed to have such a loving son. I have one, too - he's my sweetie and I love him to pieces.
Mt daughter is completely awesome, too. She was nice enough to give me a gorgeous grand daughter in October - I am lucky, indeed.

Erin - oh how I hope you give sobriety another try. I'm not going to offer any particular advice, everyone else has covered what I would say, anyway. But please stay connected here. We all want to see you get a handle on that damn AV.

I have nothing much to report - I'm on day 59 and feeling pretty great about that! Heading to a meeting this morning.
The only thing that has me down is not being able to drive. Historically, I'm bad at asking for help. I'm getting better, out of necessity. I'm humbled that so many people are willing to haul my butt around.

Worked hard on step 3 this week. It's a tough one for me, having always been... Shall we say... Skeptical about God. So I'm choosing to think of a higher power in my own way. It's working fine for me in the context of AA. To each his own. Feeling calm, confident and brave these days.