View Single Post
Old 01-30-2015, 08:06 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
freetosmile

Karma-

no actually- it was a matter of space and time. I have a four door car and shoving all the kids in there- my bloodhound is HUGE! He's 8 months old and is 90lbs! So not enough room. And plus, he was ON his way home and I wanted to get out before he had time to pitch a royal fit.

And Lexi- no change of locks- but we don't actually have key for our locks. Like I said there is only 60 people in the little town I live in, so we have never locked our doors except at night. So he can't get in unless we unlock it from the inside or he breaks in.

I think we'll be ok tonight.

Thanks so much everyone-- I'm so serious- I could NOT have done yesterday or today without you all.

The only thing really bugging me now is the money aspect of this whole thing. I hate not having my own money. It just sucks and makes me feel like a child again. I mean, don't get me wrong. Grandma and grandpa are awesome and I appreciate them, but when your an adult--- the time for money borrowing *should* be over. At least from relatives anyway.

Oh well, I'll deal with that tomorrow. This is a good start. I feel good about todays events. I can handle this and I can do this. I proved that to myself today. I really did.