View Single Post
Old 01-30-2015, 06:26 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
freetosmile

Big night for FTS

Wow-- so after a series of nasty nasty texts- AH's texts started to sound nicer, calmer....so we talked for a long while and I decided to give him another chance.........

I'm totally joking!! HA- but I had you going there for a minuet didn't I?

On a more serious note, his texts started sounding nicer (more nice- or whatever the proper term is)....yep he was drinking. I made a comment on how his 'tude had changed and how he must be drinking- he asked me if I wanted him to grab me some. I said no, but he COULD grab our son a new pair of shoes, some food for the house, and all those other things that we need instead.

So once I knew he was drinking- I called grandma and asked if she would put us up for the night- (I hate not having money of my own- I may need to quit school). Of course she said yes. So I very quickly grabbed the kiddos and took off.

I told him that we didn't want to be around him if he was going to be drunk and that we were going into town. He accused me of playing games with the kids, manipulating them, coming after me about my past pill problems, calling me names, and so on. He was ticked.

Then he said he just got home and was going to shower. He said he would leave so that the kids and I could have the house. I told him ok (because I really did want to be home so I could take care of my puppy. He never takes care of him) and to text me when he was gone.

He did leave and we are back home with all the doors locked and local sheriff on stand-by. He took his blankets and pillows and I know he will stay away. I passed him on the highway.

I know you all will have a plethora of concerns, but I will assure you. We are safe. He will leave us alone for tonight.

*whew* I'm beat. Really, this is exhausting. But I did it. I really did it.