View Single Post
Old 01-30-2015, 08:57 AM
  # 493 (permalink)  
OnMyWay7

Ok guys found some time – wow our thread is busy this morning.
Hi there Alphabet, Cecilia, Candie and Sulu1.

Thanks for checking in Serenidad, LLG6, saoutchik, Tigerlily, MITA, JT and anyone else I missed. When I see so many checking in it gives me strength – like we’re all in this together.

Congratulations to
Canguy, CaseyW, JackD, LiveLikeGold6– 1 month!!!
Lovehoops – 3 weeks!!!

I’m with many of you here on the “I can’t seem to go to sleep” train  not liking it one bit and using an over-the-counter sleep aid to get to sleep these days. Going to try to drop to melatonin after this weekend. Going to try meditation – anything to try to make my mind stop.

Unfrozen – like you been very emotional these days. Not really loving the whole “oh wow now I get to feel every emotion” as quoted from Soberwolf maybe “The good thing about being sober is getting to feel your emotions, but the bad thing about being sober is getting to feel your emotions.”

Trying not to decide but having issues not knowing where to take my 15 year marriage – how I’m impacting the kids – wishing I hadn’t been numbing it with alcohol the last 9 years… How different I must seem to almost everyone in the family and knowing that many are confused but not going to go into it all with them right now. The exception is my 7 year old who I’ve always been very connected to, who last night asked “why do I love you so much” made me feel good on one level and horrible on another - that I don’t really deserve that much love after checking out for so much her entire life and that I may soon be rocking her world totally upside down. Not looking for a pity party just posting so if others are feeling this way you don’t think you’re crazy – or alone.

Jojo - yes the magic sobrity bus - it is what I think of when I see it. Your and JackD's avitar - I just really love them.

Have a good day all.