View Single Post
Old 01-29-2015, 05:20 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
tired28

Thank you so much guys <3 When i really think about it, it isnt sobriety i dislike so much, i think its AA. I was starting step 4 and i really dont want to make a list of everyone ive ever come across, thats made me angry, and i also dont want to go make amends to people i havent even spoke to in forever. I dont see the point in getting all upset rehashing every past event of my life. I realize im not perfect, but other than my kids, i havent stole from anyone, hurt anybody, broke any serious laws like drinking and driving. The only one i need to make up to are my kids, which im finding difficult since im being made to direct my attention else where, like the past, which is putting me in a mood.

I think i just need a break from AA, iwill still go to meetings hear and there, but im just not feeling this whole culture. I feel like they are trying to make me think im sum god awful person, and the only way to stay sober is do everything they say. I find it weird.
My sobriety is between me and God and i think with his help, i will be just fine.

HAS ANYONE STAYED SOBER WITHOUT WORKING ALL THE 12 STEPS?