Old 01-29-2015, 03:50 PM
  # 278 (permalink)  
FlippedRHalo

Honey, he was emotionally abusive throughout your entire relationship.

He's not going to just stop now.

I'm going to have to disagree with the others here and say that yes, he is most definitely hoping you get wind of these pictures. He's sick, twisted and hurtful. He WANTS to know that you're hurting, it pumps him up. It gives the excitement element to his new situation. Don't give him the pleasure.

Between the steriods, the gym, refusing to allow you to wear sweats in the house and all of the other BS, his ego is enormous. His ego gets even more enormous when he knows that you're in pain over him.

When you stop struggling with the hook and free yourself, it'll deflate him tremendously. When he hears that you're doing just fine, even great, and getting on with your life, his ego will basically pop. How dare you not be home, sobbing and groveling over him anymore!

Not long after that point, do not be surprised if you hear from him. And I'm only telling this to you so that you make damn sure you're strong enough at that point to laugh at how insane he is and slam that door right in his narcissistic little face.

Remember what I told you will happen if you don't Jodie. He'll suck you in, get the hook back in you and then run all over you like you've yet to see before.

Not to mention, he's apparently doing coke daily. That's a road that is going to, probably sooner than later, lead him straight to hell.

Wondering if rebound chick does it too?