View Single Post
Old 01-29-2015, 03:41 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
tired28

Sick of feeling this way

Hi everyone, i dont even know why im on here typing this, but i am so sick of sobriety. I am only 2 and a half months sober but im sick of feeling like this. I feel like im just stuck crawling in my own skin. I am full of so much rage and anger lately, i dont think ive eve been this angry. I am in AA but i havent really met thatmany people, and all the people i have are nice, but definatly not my "type" of people. I get sick of hearing, my higher power this, my higher power that. I feel like they try to mind **** me and program me into being one of them. The weird part is I have gone to church my whole life, and i definatly believe in God. ????? I just find it irritating, dont ask me why.I hate that everytime im having a problem, all i hear is, " Your stuck inself", "you need to smash ur ego". Ugghhhh i cant stand it! Yea i am! So what, what about me?. I dunno,Im just not used to having no social life and i just find sobriety deathly boring. I cant even date for ***** sakes, excuse my french. I also am a single parent of 2 young kids, and i feel like i have absolutly no way to escape the stress of daily life, like everything i enjoyed has been taken away from me. Did anyone else feel this way, or hate sobriety this much? Any suggestions? Btw, im also broke and unemployed right now, since i left my job at a pub recently, since it was too difficult to work there with all the temptations, so i dont even have any money to go do anything fun righ now. K im just ranting now sorry. Im just not happy and needed someone to talk to.