View Single Post
Old 01-29-2015, 11:22 AM
  # 454 (permalink)  
saoutchik
saoutchik

Evening everyone

Feeling much better than yesterday - just to reiterate I was very touched by your support. I have no idea where yesterdays near meltdown came from, just a reaction to all the years of drinking I guess. All the common sense and logic just overwhelmed by the cravings. Up to yesterday I felt I was doing ok but it just shows you can't be complacent.

I've just spent time catching up on all the posts - good work on that list Teebee, my inner Lisa Simpson reminds me that 117 is the number of the newest and second heaviest element Ununseptium (god knows what made me think of that)

Had a strange call from my bank today, apparently someone from Cratia tried to hack my account, they didn't get anything because bank suspicious and refused to authorise the withdrawal. This meant I had to say thank you to my bank which goes against the grain. Gotta pay for everything in cash for a while until they replace my card.

The people who tried to do it must be really dumb - trying to get money out of my account, in January, the day before payday - boy would they have been disappointed