View Single Post
Old 01-28-2015, 03:30 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
glitterdeva

Originally Posted by unease7 View Post
Anyone with some experience with suboxone know if this medication could cause pupils to be extremely constricted I mean like very tiny black specs?
Ah has very big light blue eyes so this was pretty noticeable I just haven't paid attention to it before cause I don't look at him very much anymore but yesterday I took a good look at his eyes due to his very happy and talkative mood and his pupils were so tiny. I've read suboxone could cause this for some people but usually it is in the beginning of use and lessens over time (according to what I've read online). Ah has been on suboxone for about 6 years now taking 8 mg 3 times a day (very high dose) I also am aware he is still using /abusing/buying pain pills and abusing his script of Adderall but from what I've read stimulants like Adderall would not cause pupils to constrict but to dilate. ??? Thanks
AH looks fine on suboxone and his #1 excuse for pinned eyes is that its sub. BS, its heroin (in my AH's case). Ask him to take a **** test if you are not sure