Old 01-26-2015, 02:55 PM
  # 419 (permalink)  
CelticZebra

Coz my hubby's quitting too and we have an apt with the practice nurse to put us in touch with the ways they help people to quit.
I mentioned wanting to quit smoking when last there about hubby's snoring; he's got to make an appointment with the sleep clinic but he needs to quit to see if that helps!

He had some very tough issues to deal with over the past 6 years and quit drinking back then but I think he's happier to cut down rather than to quit altogether.

Although I've used the big plan with regard to alcohol and am now having a fine life without the 'recovery process' I fear my av with regard to nicotine and would like to live in a total smoke free zone & to not have a husband who smells bad!

I know it's all AV and it's all smoke and mirrors.
I almost feel as though I'm psyching myself up for the withdrawal process, I've been through it twice before and although the serious cravings have passed within a week. The habitual rolling and smoking & the temporary relief are what I'm trying to figure out in advance so I can be prepared.

Grab the beast and stuff it back where it belongs.

I have a family member who is an alcoholic and I have, tonight, spoken to other family members about AVRT and directed those people to the website.

I feel a need to buy the book (which I have never owned, or indeed seen, a copy of!) and get copies for them too.
I think it may be sensible to get the issue aimed at quitting nicotine for myself.

Does anyone have experience of this version or any Opinions on which one(s) may have the best information?

I am now on part 1 of this thread and already learning an awful lot which is helping me....
Keep on it guys, great stuff!

Driving my wagon of hope through beautiful views on my road to myself