View Single Post
Old 01-25-2015, 09:25 AM
  # 284 (permalink)  
RedneckRoo

I tried the moderation...the controlled drinking LOL (me and controlled) and the marijuana relief to take the tension off of wanting a drink.....for me they didnt work...

I wish anyone who wants to try that route and it works for them a great success BUT. I also challenge them before they make that choice...

My sponsees who brought this to me in our first interview and yes I interview before I will accept the responsibility of being a sponsor for my safety and my families.

I said " If you choose that than I shall be here in 30 days when you make a decision on it BUT do this one thing for me....and that is take this challenge if your man enough to do it"

Drink 2 drinks everyday not anymore and not any less....no saving them up and using all on weekends or a party date...do this for 30 days and dont break the rules of no more or no less.....IF YOU CAN do this.....than MAYBE you dont have an issue and i will buy you your first beer."

We will talk about your decision in 30 days....you up for the challenge? To date in last 10 yrs I have had NOT ONE able to do this and win. I have heard every excuse under the sun by many who have tried it and any one of my sponsees would tell you I may be hard core and offend some but it works for them.....as it was given to me..

The best sponsor to help you through things is the one ass you dont like in the meeting as it is probably that is your mirror of yourself and in your heart you know it. Listen to the ones you dont like the most in meetings as they are more than likely the ones most like you and one of them probably has your story