View Single Post
Old 01-25-2015, 05:32 AM
  # 194 (permalink)  
Magellan

[QUOTE=angd1978;
but right now I am pretty damn angry at the profession I thought I was so passionate about. I had a massage on Thursday, which didn't calm me down and now I am going to the chiropractor and another 30 min massage after today for my lower back. I just keep trying to take care of myself through exercise, therapy, and massages once a month. Praying for sanity and peace this weekend.[/QUOTE]

Hi Angd, I feel for you! This could have been written by my wife. She taught K & 1st grade and had much of the same thing. A few years she had kids they were "mainstreaming" and it was awful. One night she was driving home and was pulled over for speeding, the police officer let her off because she was crying the officer felt really bad
She never could leave because she loved the kids and she worked in an area where parents didn't attend to their kids that much and the kids really loved her.
The best I can do is give you a big ((((hug)))) and let you know I'll pray for you to have a better week and hopefully get to your 10 years sober and debt free!!!
Slept late this morning, felt great, I missed church though
Happy sober Sunday everyone!