View Single Post
Old 01-24-2015, 03:06 PM
  # 310 (permalink)  
daxemus
Live easy but think first

Operation Shoe Shopping is complete! Woot! Wifey is tucked in for her nap.

Just got off of a whirlwind phone call with an aunt who has bi-polar d/o and is definitely experiencing some mania. Adore her and it is tough when she is having symptoms. All over the map.

Also got a text that my buddy is heading back to the hospital. He had a stroke about 3 weeks back. It ended up being a small warning more than anything. It didn't slow him down, though. This disease is ruthless. He likely won't let me in because he has been pretending to be sober for over a few months. He lost rights to his son so that's the motivation for feigning sobriety. Unfortunately, it gets you. Feeling fear for him. He has been my best friend for fifteen years. His wife and my wife, he and I, inseparable. They divorced about three years ago and it has been rough. I am super close to his ex still. Heavily involved with his son who is five. Just has been one of the most painful things to watch play out over time.

I called him, left a message. Texted him. Waiting to hear of this hospital visit is something big or small. His text was nonsensical so I just don't know...

Think I am going to stay in tonight, chill with my lovely, hang out some on here.

Erin and BBQ, date it up, yo! Enjoy!

Brynn - Curley was always my favorite one.