View Single Post
Old 01-23-2015, 11:07 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
racingthoughts

I can relate a lot to what you've said. I was a wake and baker as well. For a while a bowl would satisfy me and get me going like you mention it does with you. That changed though. In the end I was doing multiple bong packs and/or dabs at 8 in the morning. On the weekends when I didn't have anything to do, my morning smoke would turn into a 3 hour long high chase. Made me feel like crap for the rest of the day. A week or so before I quit my roommate and I were getting ready for class. He looked at me as I packed my 4th bong pack and told me what I was doing wasn't normal. I couldn't do anything except agree.

Cold and snow are big triggers for me as well. I too loved "hibernating" in a cloud of weed smoke as the snow came down or temperature dropped below 0 outside. I also loved smoking when it was a sunny and beautiful summer day. Or a stormy rainy one. Or a nice spring day just as the trees were starting to bud. Or a crisp fall day after all the leaves had changed colors. Or when it was just gross outside and I wanted to feel better. See what I'm getting at? Everything became a trigger and still is, but I'm dealing with it. I still enjoy the seasons sober, just like most people who aren't living with their heads in the clouds do.

You truly don't have to go into the dispensaries if you don't want to. I've never lived in a state with them, but only can imagine how triggering it must be. Take care!