View Single Post
Old 01-22-2015, 04:33 PM
  # 281 (permalink)  
ScooterBoo

Greetings!

Ultra, great post.

Pink, be careful. Don't do too much; you need to baby yourself. I have learned this the hard way a few times. I once had pneumonia and the doctor told me to take four weeks off; I took a week and a half, and I did not feel well again for four months - and, I was in my 30s and in great shape - pre-heavy drinking days.

Choobie, I like your idea of taking an interest in acquaintances. I will add that to my list for tomorrow. (do something fun, talk to a stranger, take an interest in an acquaintance)

Napster, thanks for posting even when it is just to say Hello. It is a relief to know team members are fine.

London, I talked to a number of strangers today - - when I was doing groceries, when I was at the pharmacy, when I went for coffee - - I spoke to anyone I saw wearing Patriots team gear! That was FUN ! ! ! I asked what they thought of Deflate-gate!!

Determined, I loved the idea that Spring is coming! We have snow in the forecast for this weekend; I am hoping it is rain or nothing. We had a dusting last night. I am ready for Spring. (so are the stores - Cadbury eggs are everywhere!)

Rah? Grateful? Glandon? Please let us know how you are

My brother phoned tonight - in good spirits, they are getting along again. He is sick of his job (that is her influence - she hates that he wears coveralls at work - but loves his big pay check - he is a chemical engineer at an oil plant) I told him if I had a dollar for every time I was sick of work throughout my career I would send it to him and he could quit. He actually chuckled at that.

Well, I am going to go walk Scooter around the neighborhood, turn off the phones and get into bed. BUG HUGS!