View Single Post
Old 01-22-2015, 09:49 AM
  # 166 (permalink)  
brynn
...holds the key

((Dax))....we're here if you want to talk. I'm sorry you're struggling so much right now and if I could take it away from you I would. Triggers...ugh...pop up uninvited and at the worse possible time it seems! one of my biggest triggers was the clock announcing 'it's drinking time'!!! My drinking time started every day at 2pm on the dot! I had to learn to replace drinking time at 2 with something else....in the beginning of sobriety I took a coffee break at 2 and did a crossword or caught up on words with friends....I distracted myself. Now 2pm doesn't bother me anymore. I think identifying the trigger is key...then having a plan in place to deal with it. Any Sort of distraction is good.
Keep close to SR today, ok?

Copper..glad PT went well!! Yay! After your surgery you'll probably be running the Boston marathon!!

Congrats on 7 awesome days max!! .

Js...I'm so proud of you! I always loved school too! And I'm glad you're feeling better about your trip...now maybe you can relax a bit! I'm sure you'll dazzle them with your charming wit, darling!!

Happy to report that my entire right side is feeling stronger today! I feel like I have more control, yay!

It snowed for about five minutes here this morning! It was so pretty! Made me feel like a kid hoping it would stick....it didn't....now it's just raining!

Love you all!

Still thinking of you Princess B!!
❤️